Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Leave Oprah Alone!

So last Friday I made an announcement to the world that I was going to have a really good blog post that day.  Five days later I don't remember why... probably just because I got sufficiently licked by a dog for a good three minutes.

I'm having trouble understanding what is so difficult to grasp about personal hygiene.
1. Shower
2. Brush your teeth
3. Deodorant
4. World Peace

Sunday night is the Mermaid Girl Special! Yayy!

The good news is I don't think I have any more papers to write this week (and what I mean by that is: I don't have a paper to write today).

Monday I forced Sean to have an extensive conversation about the Tower of Terror with me. (He was sleeping and probably didn't appreciate it.) But, as it turns out, I completely misunderstood what the Tower of Terror actually is. So luckily for everyone involved, I'm now in-the-know. Yayy!

Also, if you're my sister/the ultimate human (which you're not because I only have one and she doesn't read my blog), you betta rekognize that I'm the best sister ever. 

Emma and I put some super-stealthy artwork in the hallway the other day. So if you're in the zone, or 3rd floor B-Mid, put your hands in the ayer.

This is the most boring blog ever. 
And sorry about the ugly makeover: I don't know what I was thinking.

Peace & Love