Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear God, Please Keep the Blizzard Away. Love, Alexandra

I'm going home tomorrow!!!!!!
Does life get any better?

I guess it would be better if I didn't have an exam tomorrow.
...Which I'm supposed to be waking Sean up to study for in 15 minutes.
...Which isn't going to happen because I'm not done packing.
...And yes blogging is a priority.

All of my people have started calling.

Today I tried to pay a parking meter with pennies. It didn't like that. I resorted to dimes because I don't want to waste quarters on Burlington meters when I can use them on tolls in the tollbooth state (New Jersey).
SO THEN I took the left over pennies and scattered them (heads up, of course) around streets in Burlington. I was bored/procrastinating.
There's probably some kid out there following my penny-trail.

Someone remind me to pick up that easy pass. (please)

Vadar is going for a journey!
And I've gotta grab some dinner. 

Peace & Love