Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the Second Day of December

Dear Caitlin,

It was very rude for you to move out, and not clear the refridgerator of the 3/4 full gallon of milk you had been working on. Since, as you know, things easily get pushed to the back of our refridgerator, it took several days for us to realize where the repulsive odor was coming from. When I finally decided to attack the source (the refridgerator) I was appaled at the separated, moldy, yellowish-white concoction that I found in the light pink Kirkland Signature Skim Milk container. Obviously I could not just dump it out--trash day was not until Thursday, and I was not going to release that odor further into our world. You'll be happy to know I attached an FYI post-it, reading, "THIS IS NOT OKAY." The next time you plan to move out, please do not buy milk merely days before your departure.

Annie took care of the disgusting-ness yesterday. I have since forgiven you, but I don't know if she has.

Hope all is well in Beantown.

Love,

Alex