Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Think Chihuahuas are an Embarrassment to the Canine Species

Yesterday I was in Brennan's waiting for my tomato/basil/mozarella panini and someone was trying to squeeze in front of me. Naturally, aiming to move out of their way, I back a small child into a wall. THEN, wondering what kind of squishy obstruction could have interfered with my effort, I turn 180 degrees and "accidentally" sideswipe the kid with my leg. His father quickly picked him up, glared at me, and walked out without his food. 

I ended up giving the panini to Nick anyway.
See you in Hell. 

Meanwhile, it's Class Council Craft Day (at least that's what I'm calling it) and I better see some attendance or it's going down. This float better be pimping.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go home :-) But I can't decide whether to leave at noon or at 2.30. To skip Shakespeare or not to skip Shakespeare, that is the question.
Insights appreciated.

Oh, and coincidence?: Alex gets a blog and so does everyone else. And by "everyone else" I mean: Mal, Sean, & Lil' Wayne. Trendsetter? It's the PA WAY.